C++ for C Programmers
Do you work as a software developer and wish to replenish your knowledge with a new language? In this course, you will learn how to program with one of the worlds most powerful programming languages, C++.
The aim of the course is that the participants should, based on their knowledge of programming in the language C, develop knowledge and skills in programming and be able to create programs with the language C ++.
What you’ll learn
- The difference between C and C ++.
- Memory management, references, and pointers in C ++.
- Best practices for writing C ++ code.
- How to compile, link, and run C ++ code.
- How to write hardware-related code that can be run on eg microcontroller.
- How to use C ++ in your work life.